Thursday, April 7, 2011

hmmm

So this week has been pretty interesting. I believe that Act III has been and still is really interesting. From not pressing record, to not knowing our lines...it has mostly been, in MY opinion a mess. I say mostly because we have infact got some things done. Dispite our continuous need to stop and start because I or anyone else was foolin around, we stuck through it and we still are. I cant forget that this is a Freshman Highschool adaptation of Romeo and Juliet, so though it is kinda stereotypical to say that we are imature at this age, it is still true. I think that we can mature just a little bit more as a group. I stress the word "group" because this is a team effort project, and if one person fails to do whatever, than it comes back to us in the long run. No one is solely responsible for screwing up if we do. It happens, and we all should support one another to keep going.

We have come a really long way with this project, but we cant stop and think that we're the best english group in the entire world, we have to keep our heads in the game and keep going. I believe that the encouraging level has really gone up! People are actually stepping up, and stepping in. We havent been totally succesful with having everyone where they are supposed to be and when they are supposed to be there, but people volunteered and stepped up to the plate. Those are the kind of attitudes that continue to make me want to stay in this project. I am very lucky to be working with the people that I am working with, i wouldnt have asked for anyone better. I love you all! Keep it up

No comments:

Post a Comment