Thursday, March 24, 2011

I am resigning

I am afraid that I ahave to resign my position as director. I have come into some conflicts with directing and being Romeo at the same time. I will of course still help anyone who needs help with this project, but I will have to ultimately leave it up to Riana to run the show. I hope that I have done everyone well as a director up to this point, and I thank everyone for allowing me to direct you so far. Thanks to Riana for standing next to me and helping me out I' m more than sure that she'll do an amazing job. Also, I want to thank the big guy in charge Mr. P.! Thanks for trusting me with the position. I know that everything will flow smoothly, and I'm still excited to do Romeo. This gives me more time to focus on my character and develop a good relationship with my co-artists in the project...expecially Juliet <3 . So thanks everybody...that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment