Monday, March 14, 2011

My First Blog!

My name is Matthew Webb (a.k.a: Chocolate). I am playing the role of Rome in the project Romeo and Juliet, and I am also the director of one of the acts. I believe that I can bring some interesting features to this project and it should be alot of fun. Being that i have somewhat of a professional background in performing, I would be able to show other people what and how to do some things if they need help. As a director, I would make it my duty to be sure that everything is running smoothly and that everyone is having a good time but being focused at the same time. I cant wait to put this up, i am MORE THAN HAPPY with the people that I am working with, and i hope they feel the same.!
                                                                                                            ~Matt  Chocolate Webb

4 comments:

  1. Haha I love this. Chocolate Webb. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear chocolate webb, your blog post was hilarious! whats up chunk???

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the Romeo from Van Meter and I think that it's good that you have some acting skills because I don't really have any. But I think that this play will hopefully turn out good for us. Lucky you guys got all the fighting scenes. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt its adam, i have an suggestion. In act 3 scene 1 when tybalt pulls out the knife i think it should be done in secret with only the camera seeing tybalt pulling out the knife.

    ReplyDelete