Thursday, March 24, 2011

Project So Far

This project so far has been kinda stressful for me. As a director i handa have trouble telling my friends what to do, but eventually the are going to have to do what they are sypposed to do in order for things to run smoothly.  I think that if everyone can stay on task and still have some fun at the same time, this project can and will be awsome. As Romeo in the project, I am excited and very nervous. I am still memorizing my lines, which is really boring, but the sooner that gets done, the sooner I can actually play with them and add some character and stuff. I am not going to give up on myself, my friends, or this project as a whole. I believe that all of us are capable to continue working on this project until the very end! Keep up the GREAT work everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment